1. A 10% service surcharge applies on Sundays and Public Holidays and 5% is added all week long for group reservations greater than 14 people.
2. Although we love to accommodate most request, we do not split bills. We strongly recommend to have cash money with you. If that is not the case, there are ATM's installed in the area. Alternatively you may use Groupee as a bill splitting method.
3. To secure a reservation Macchiato requires a credit card tokenisation. Macchiato will not charge any deposit on such card, however, cancellations or adjustment to the reservation details need occur 24hrs prior the reservation time to avoid no-show or late cancellation fees. All reservations are guaranteed to $15 per person.
4. Cake orders need to be placed no less than 72 hours prior pick up date.
5. Refunds for cake cancellations will depend on whether or not the product has already been prepared.
6. Macchiato is an over 300 seat venue with large spaces, windows and, on occasions, live music. When booking, let us know if you need a table in a quieter area. Although we're happy to accommodate, we cannot guarantee silence in the restaurant.
7. Parties greater than 14 people require the choice of one of our Set Menus or alternatively reach a $50 per person minimum spend. We accommodate most dietary requirements.
8. During lunch service we allow pre-orders. Pre-orders need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by and no later than 10am the same day of reservation.
9. Macchiato is a fully licensed venue. We allow BYO wine and dessert. Corkage ($8/bottle) and Cakage ($1.50/person) apply. Beers and other alcoholic beverages will not be accepted.
10. NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol regulations apply at all times. Alcohol is served from 10am to 11.30pm every day. On Sunday service stops at 10pm.
11. All you can eat set menus and drink packages start from the time of reservation and have a duration of 2 hours (all you can eat) and 1.5 hours (drink packages).
12. Reservations between 5pm and 8pm will have a 2hour seating time.
13. Food or drinks not purchased at Macchiato will no be admitted.
14. Gift Vouchers do not have a time validity and can be used indefinitely, however, it is not possible to partially use a voucher. Vouchers can only be used to their full amount.