1. A 10% service surcharge applies on Sunday's and Public Holidays.
2. Although we love to accommodate most request, we generally cannot split bills. We strongly recommend to have cash money with you. If that is not the case, there are ATM's installed in the area.
3. Reservation deposits are fully refundable if cancellation occurs prior 72h from reservation date. If cancellation occurs after such limit, deposit may no longer be refundable.
4. Guest number adjustments are allowed up to 24 hours prior booking date. No shows may be charged a minimum of 50% of the price per head and up to its full amount.
5. Cake orders need to be placed not less than 72 hours prior pick up date.
6. Refunds for cake cancellations will depend on whether or not the product has already been prepared.
7. Macchiato is an over 300 seat venue with large spaces, windows and, on occasions, live music. When booking, let us know if you need a table in a quieter area. Although we're happy to accommodate, we cannot guarantee silence in the restaurant.
8. During lunch service we allow pre-orders. Pre-orders need to be sent to email@example.com by and not later than 10am the same day of reservation.
9. Macchiato is a fully licensed venue. We allow BYO wine and dessert. Corkage ($8/bottle) and Cakage ($1.50/person) apply. Beers and other alcoholic beverages will not be accepted.
10. NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol regulations apply. Alcohol is served from 12pm to 11pm every day. On Sunday it stops at 10pm.
11. Food or drinks not purchased at Macchiato will no be admitted.